Lambo owners, do Lambos clog up traffic?

zoomboy

Less likely in a very crowded area, but you had to be concerned any time you left the car unattended no matter where it was

true, In my area, people will get very pissy and jealous over corvettes. They want to call the police to ticket corvettes taking parking with the rear in first, they also want to key corvettes. This is from what I see alot of here from mostly less fortunate hippies, and just plain broke people. So I cant image a lambo.

My car used to get an enormous amount of attention back in 2008-09, but gradually less now. Which is fine by me.

As for women... I think the younger women (20's) try hard to not gawk at the car or do it less conspicuously. I guess they don't like to let guys know they're interested in a fancy car because they don't want to appear desperate or into money/status things. But the older women (40+) are as enthusiastic as teenage boys. They'll stop what they're doing, give thumbs up, strain their necks for a better look, hold up traffic, etc. One of them came one foot from hitting another car while she was oogling

My car used to get an enormous amount of attention back in 2008-09, but gradually less now. Which is fine by me.

As for women... I think the younger women (20's) try hard to not gawk at the car or do it less conspicuously. I guess they don't like to let guys know they're interested in a fancy car because they don't want to appear desperate or into money/status things. But the older women (40+) are as enthusiastic as teenage boys. They'll stop what they're doing, give thumbs up, strain their necks for a better look, hold up traffic, etc. One of them came one foot from hitting another car while she was oogling

I totally believe this, I saw a lambo in orlando on international drive. It was a 05 or so murcie. It drove up in front of 4 girls in thier 20s rev it up LOUD!, and the girls didnt even turn around to look at the car. I did see alot of you g guys, older guys and the older females looking at the car. The more mature crowd. I hate those younger kids who are always so loud and doing stupid stuff to put on youtube. But the funny thing is a year ago at the exotic car gallery, this young guy said that he had tons of girls throwing in phone numbers, while he was driving the orange murcie on international drive. :)