Bell & Ross Carbon Fiber BR01-92 or BR01-94?

sprite

Quick question. Which of these are the better buy? I've seen some with a CF strap and some with rubber. I like the rubber better. Does the watch come with both straps?

Also how is value retention on these watches? What should I expect to pay? Better of buying a used one? Thanks

br01_cf_92_sm.jpg

br01_cf_94_sm.jpg

Definitely buy used, 100%, as BR typically don't retain value well (if purchased new near MSRP).

I did well with a 3-month-used BR-02 that was -35% off at that point already (pictured), basically wearing it until I got bored and got out of it for a little more than I paid a year later.

The 92 versus 94 is a big size diff no? For me the bigger model line is too much on a 7.5" wrist. If you're larger than that, go for it. The smaller size worked better in the "squares" when I tried them on.

Maybe I'm thinking of the BR-03 and the 92 and 94 are the same case but added chrono. It's been a while lol. If they're the same size go chrono for sure.

100_0420.JPG

Yeah they are the same size, just one with chrono and one without. Anyone know what these watches can be had at used? There are 500 made of each piece. I tried the 92 on the other day, but did not get into negotiating price as I wanted to do some research first, and I will also probably buy a used one instead of new.