Best Exhaust for the LP560

JohnLP560

I am looking for a good/loud sounding exhaust for the LP560. So far the best I've heard was the Larini Clubsport.

Anything else for this car?

I went with the Capristo w/ remote valve control on my 560, and am VERY happy with it. Stay tuned for a full detailed post with clips in the next week or so...

I went with the Capristo w/ remote valve control on my 560, and am VERY happy with it. Stay tuned for a full detailed post with clips in the next week or so...

I also have this system & again also very happy.

Depends on what you are searching for. Do you want to increase the bass of the already awesome exhaust noise? Or are you wanting to make the car sound like a CGT or LFA for that matter?

Please post a review and sounds clips!! Is the exhaust much louder then stock?

I also have this system & again also very happy.

Please post a review! How loud is the exhaust? Is like the stock exhaust on startup, loud and then gets really quiet? How much louder just driving around town and WOT?

Depends on what you are searching for. Do you want to increase the bass of the already awesome exhaust noise? Or are you wanting to make the car sound like a CGT or LFA for that matter?

I am looking for a similar sound to the previous G with Kreis Sieg or Testpipes and LOC exhaust.

Already did if you search back, let me know if you cant find it. Had it coming up a year now.

It's loud, wouldn't say it is particulary f1 sounding if that's what you are looking for, it just sounds like a big lump of engine, i like it but my only issue is from cold startup it's too loud whilst it runs up and you are sitting not moving.

Here's my first shot...audio gets muddy when the valves are open, it does sound sick...crappy little camera, will do another take with better cam, probably further away from car, + some driving.

1080p option.

Cold Start w/ Valves Closed Idle

Open Valves @ 00:19

Close Valves @ 00:29

Open Valves @ 00:41

Idle Down w/ Valves Open

Close Valves @ 00:59

4 Revs @ 3-4k RPM

Open Valves @ 01:15

3 Revs @ 3-4.5k RPM

Stop w/ Valves Open

Is it possible to embed Youtube vids on Lambopower?

Here's my first shot...audio gets muddy when the valves are open, it does sound sick...crappy little camera, will do another take with better cam, probably further away from car, + some driving.

1080p option.

Cold Start w/ Valves Closed Idle

Open Valves @ 00:19

Close Valves @ 00:29

Open Valves @ 00:41

Idle Down w/ Valves Open

Close Valves @ 00:59

4 Revs @ 3-4k RPM

Open Valves @ 01:15

3 Revs @ 3-4.5k RPM

Stop w/ Valves Open

Is it possible to embed Youtube vids on Lambopower?

Videos just never do the sound justice. To embed just paste the code and turn html on at the bottom

i agree 110%...but i will still try. thanks for the youtube tip!