Do you have to be a forum sponsor to post a gtg or dyno day?

Mike/A.W.E.

I posted about an upcoming event at our facility and it was deleted. If Lamborghini owners attend the event and we feel there it is a market for us to be involved in, we would be interested in sponsoring this forum.

We first need to gauge local interest.

Thanks!

You need to PM Mark (Sp-Weazel) about that.

He's the one in charge.

Welcome on board !

Alex

You need to PM Mark (Sp-Weazel) about that.

He's the one in charge.

Welcome on board !

Alex

Thanks Alex.

Can't he respond here? I'm not trying hide anything. This would be good public info.

Hello Mike-

Welcome to L/P!

I did not see your original post, but if you would like to gauge interest, perhaps a Thread just asking about how many Lambo Owners are in Pa? Or how many Lambo Owners would be interested in Dyno'ing their cars?

OR

Contact SP_Weazel ( Mark ) via a PM about pricing to become a Sponsor.

Or you can call Mark at 1- (877) 605-8545.

-James Miller

Hello Mike-

Welcome to L/P!

I did not see your original post, but if you would like to gauge interest, perhaps a Thread just asking about how many Lambo Owners are in Pa? Or how many Lambo Owners would be interested in Dyno'ing their cars?

OR

Contact SP_Weazel ( Mark ) via a PM about pricing to become a Sponsor.

Or you can call Mark at 1- (877) 605-8545.

-James Miller

James-

Thanks for the response.

Here is where I was coming from. If I posted a link to a dyno day/gtg and some lambo owners show up, I can get a feel for where their heads are at when it comes to modifying them.

The dyno services are really secondary.

The big question for me is would worthwhile for us to enter this market. We do our own exhasut manufacturing in house and have custom software available from GIAC.

Mike

If your are about to make a business decison based on response on a forum you really need to get your head examined.I am not trying to be insulting here and i understand you are trying to research the marketplace but come on now,it really is not the way to go

Mike

If your are about to make a business decison based on response on a forum you really need to get your head examined.I am not trying to be insulting here and i understand you are trying to research the marketplace but come on now,it really is not the way to go

I appreciate the input, but we have been in business for 11 years and employ 14 people. We are not new to this. :) This business was built using internet newsgroups and countless web forums as the primary source of advertisement. Trust me, it's FAR MORE effective than print advertising.

In addition, I was actually using our dyno day/gtg we have scheduled to help with the business decision.

Guest SP_wEaZeL

DING DING..Mark is here!! Ok..

1. Your name is borderline advertising, but I'll let you keep it!

2. Dyno day is considered business advertising since you will be making money

from the event, correct?

Mike, You're not the only one we've done this to. I have all my guys watching the board very closely. I'm sure as you know, there are alot more forums that are even more strict then this one. 6speedonline for instance. Anyways, I'm sorry it was deleted, but rules are rules. Thanks! If you have any more concerns, feel free to give me a call! (626) 333-5398

-Mark Chin