Autocar drives LP700-4 mule

Gallardopete

Yes Ecnelis, you're right, I now know its a repost, sorry I didn't get to page 19 of the LP700 thread. I think there's a slight problem here. Discussion on the best car Lambo have ever made is all confined to one thread (75% of which is conjecture and BS). How about a new forum?

Anyway, I thought it looked amazing at the Sant #### preview. Mine's coming in matt black :)

Anyway, I thought it looked amazing at the Sant #### preview. Mine's coming in matt black :)

Congrats! I'm sure it's going to look great in matt black but how about maintenance of matt paint? You can't put clearbra on it, right? It's probably harder to clean too? Also if I remember correctly it was $26k option for the SV - is it worth the hassle?

Congrats! I'm sure it's going to look great in matt black but how about maintenance of matt paint? You can't put clearbra on it, right? It's probably harder to clean too? Also if I remember correctly it was $26k option for the SV - is it worth the hassle?

You can clear bra a matte finish. They make matte clear bra's which make either a glossy or matte finish look matte. That is your best bet, then from there you can wax and clean the clear bra however you like. A lot of places call this type of clear bra their "stealth film".

Definately worth it, mine's matt white, it is a CHF 16k option over here

A repost is a repost, and despite the length of the thread it's still MUCH easier from a commenting and posting standpoint to simply keep it all in one place. :icon_thumleft: