tire pressure monitor recommendations?

Anders-hoberg

My G is not equipped with TPMs. I have used Johnson Controls OEM in the past as add-ons, with a rear view mirror UI. Any possibility to add a Lambo/Audi set and enable S/W to recognize and display or do I require an all-out aftermarket system? Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance,

Anders

I bought a TPMS on amazon.com about a year ago. Problem I had was the sensors that go on the backside of the valvestem in side each wheel wouldn't fit. The contour of the inside of the wheel wouldn't fit the sensor. So I returned that system and I ordered an older system that I had used before. It's called smarttire. Ordered it from Vulcantire.com. it's different because the sensor is mounted on a strap that fits around the circumference of the whole wheel inside the tire. It's not as clean looking as the sensors that mount to the valvestem. But it works fine.

I bought a TPMS on amazon.com about a year ago. Problem I had was the sensors that go on the backside of the valvestem in side each wheel wouldn't fit. The contour of the inside of the wheel wouldn't fit the sensor. So I returned that system and I ordered an older system that I had used before. It's called smarttire. Ordered it from Vulcantire.com. it's different because the sensor is mounted on a strap that fits around the circumference of the whole wheel inside the tire. It's not as clean looking as the sensors that mount to the valvestem. But it works fine.

Thanks, appreciate it. Will look into that.