Laser Jammer... anyone using them?

mtmd11

Hey all,

Lurked for a bit, but now that my car is (almost) here, I wanted to jump in and say hi.

Waiting, quite impatiently, for my first Lamborghini (first exotic), and so I'm getting some stuff lined up for it. I have a Valentine One on the way (planning on hardwiring it in via map light, or running under headliner to fuse box), but since I have no experience with the laser jamming equipment, I thought I would ask peoples' thoughts.

I'm looking at the Blinder system, but understand the K40 has similar features. Anyone here using either of them, or had experience with those or other jammers in the past?

Thanks a lot for the info and opinions, when my car arrives I'll spill more about it and some pics.

Tons of threads on this stuff, go searching!

Good work on the V1, you won't be disappointed! You DO get what you pay for with Laser/Radar countermeasures, so don't be cheap with it. Check out this site for some real world tests, (not done by someone selling some cheap Chinese knock-offs): Guys Of Lidar

I have the Blinder M25 (?) system which has a detector in the front. I believe their M45 system has two detectors (front & back). From what I have read the the K40 is not that good; Laser Pro Park ( marketed as a laser based parking protection system ( for legal reasons)) has been rated fairy high.

Check these links:

http://www.laserprotectorusa.com/

http://www.radarbusters.com/2005activelase...mingarticle.cfm