Gallardo windscreen wiper

ctomic

Hi everyone,

does anyone know if the Wipers for a Gallardo 04 are standard Audi/VW ones? Would be great

if anyone could pass me a product number or got a suggestion which ones to take.

sunny wishes from spain,

Chris

I bought new wiper arms for my 06 Gallardo. The paint was bubbling a little because of rust underneath the paint. I just went to the dealer. Cost about $500. And they had to order from Italy. So it took about 3-4 weeks to receive.

I think he is asking about the wiper itself, not the wiper arm.

I would imagine that the wiper crosses over to something Audi. It's nothing special if you ask me. Just get the length, and I'm sure you'll find something that fits.

• 8 months later...

Just for folks future reference if they search and find this thread, the Trico 16-2612 listed above is a perfect fit. NAPA has this exact Trico blade in their packaging under PN 60-2643-12 and they cost less then $15 each. Amazingly, you can go to your local NAPA store and buy the right wiper blades for your Gallardo or Murci.

nice. i have been maintening mine using alcohol wipes to clean and keep the wiper sharp. good to know you can get them without breaking the bank. another win for vw influence on lambo...

I have owned my car 1 year and have never had the wipers on. I hand wash it and never drive in the rain. I suppose they probably need replacing...