Personal info update

alan7407

I tried to add a cell phone pic (pretty low resolution I assume) to my personal info, and it told me to contact site administrator..........who is that and how do I do it.

How do I update my site. I've tried to add my photo (by cellphone) but it tells me to contact site administrator. HELP.

How do I update my site. I've tried to add my photo (by cellphone) but it tells me to contact site administrator. HELP.

What site are you trying to update?

Edit: Found your other post and merged here. I see what you're trying to do now. What size (kB and pixels) is the photograph and in what format? It needs to be the right dimension to upload. If you don't know the answers no worries upload the photo to a free photo hosting site and link to it. One of us will grab it and help you.

What site are you trying to update?

Edit: Found your other post and merged here. I see what you're trying to do now. What size (kB and pixels) is the photograph and in what format? It needs to be the right dimension to upload. If you don't know the answers no worries upload the photo to a free photo hosting site and link to it. One of us will grab it and help you.

I took it with my cell phone and it says it's 163KB. I guess I don't know how to get it any smaller. And, I don't know how to get to a free photo hosting site. I can send it to one of you guys by PM if you can help.