LP570 bumper from Image Autosport (Jerry Dorr)

Skinkhat

Hey guys,

Due to a lot of pm sent to me, I just want to make sure everyone over the net is warned from Jerry Dorr...

DON'T BUY anything from Image Autosports or Jerry Dorr. I bought an lp570bumper from that guy and got screwed. Ending up buying another one from another vendor. The bumper was cracked everywhere (he said it was damaged in the shipping, BS). It was weighing over 60 pounds ! The finish was like crap. It was shorter than our car by almost 3 inches ! So it doesn't fit at all. Bottom air vents can't fit Gallardo because of the front radiators placing, which indicates he molded an lp560 bumper from an lp560 car. He did not modified it to fit 04-08 gallardo, but he modified it to look like an lp570). The front grills are from an lp560 and he used wood screws to get it fix together !! Where areas aren't perfect it was filled with almost 2 inches of gelcoat ! Looks like it was made in his backyard...My bodyshop has never seen a crappy bumper like that in 20 years in the business. :mad:

He's advertising his crappy product on ebay, has a website too. And guess what ?? Here's what he said about us guys..

Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 18:58:47 -0700

Subject: RE: pics of lp570 bumper

To: [email protected]

frankly I have had nothing but problems selling items to members of that forum, primarily due to carrier neglect etc, I have also never made a penny on any of those items, as such I will not sell any items below retail or to forum members at all, period end of story.

Funny ****...:rolleyes:

He never wanted to refund me in any case...He wanted to split the cost to get another ''good and lighter'' bumper lol Fack I've already paid for a bumper, why sending more money to that guy to get another crappy bumper...:rolleyes:

AM I CLEAR ENOUGH now ?? NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THAT GUY !!!Anybody else has a bad experience with that guy please chime in ??

DOHC :mad:

P5164401.JPGP5164403.JPG3.jpg7.jpg13.jpg9.jpg

15.jpg

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Thanks for sharing and thanks for letting us know about this guy!

Wow that looks horrible. I hope you get your money back. The pics say it all. Wood screws and gel coat...you have to be kidding.

From the website:

All of our composite pieces are hand made works of art, built to extremely high standards, most items are in stock and ready for immediate shipment. We will pack and ship for free with the purchase of any two or more items via Greyhound Xpress (pick up at your nearest Greyhound terminal)

Who uses a bus company to ship body kits? Also love that almost all his photography is of stock cars and not his work. Classy!

Anybody knows how I can make a complain over Ebay to have his product delisted ? I didn't deal with him through Ebay, he said he's making a better deal without them (smarta$$)...So this way we cannot file a claim...Paid through Paypal, all they said it was: Sir you RECEIVED the product, if it's not what you expected you have to contact the seller...BS :mad: And don't forget guys, you have exactly 100 days to contact your credit card to file a claim...No exception ! But when you ordered the bumper, he said it will take some times to mold it because he wanted to take his time and to make it as perfect as possible...BS, this is to gain time to bypass the possible claim with your credit card...:mad:

Now I know how it works, sadly I had to learn the hard way...:rolleyes:

DOHC

• 3 weeks later...

Revolution

you finally got some poor sap to succumb to your offer of $50k for a G I see!!!!!! FUnny that YOU would be the one saying you get what you pay for LOLOL

Yea my bad this always happens to me because i wanna be cheap and save a buck lol...

Well i guess lesson learn.

Revolution

you finally got some poor sap to succumb to your offer of $50k for a G I see!!!!!! FUnny that YOU would be the one saying you get what you pay for LOLOL

LOL i got the 05 for pretty cheap but nothing close to 50k, whats happening to the recession in the US you guys are starting to make some$$$ again lol??? :)