Las Vegas restaurant Dal Toro Il Ristorante Italiano uses a logo very similar to the Lamborghini badge

q8ylambo

Lamborghini is suing a Las Vegas restaurant and car showroom for copyright infringement.

The luxury supercar Italian automaker says the Dal Toro Il Ristorante Italiano, Dal Toro Exotic Car Showroom and Dal Toro Merchandise Gallery uses a logo very similar to Lamborghini's and tries to piggyback on the brand's luster. The carmaker filed a suit in a U.S. District Court on Wednesday.

Well, it looks like Lambo has a good case here. The 'Toro' (bull) logo is very similar to their own bull-badge and the concept of the restaurant and showroom seem to be trading on a distinct Lamborghini feel.

Read more: http://www.worldcarfans.com/111071835018/l...f#ixzz1STB50gDl

It's pretty clear that there was ZERO creativity in the blatant rip off of the Lamborghini logo. They didn't even try and disguise the fact that they cropped the head off the Lamborghini bull and enlarged it and put it in the middle. I think Lamborghini probably has a damn strong case.

Dal Toro's menu is all Lambo too. They built it to compliment Lambo LV's Pallazo showroom. Now it's all a big flail. I actually feel bad for Dal Toro because the place complimented the Lambo showroom well and now it's next to a used car showroom. Granted celebrity motorcars Vegas has a decent inventory.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 12 years later...
On 7/18/2011 at 12:03 PM, Assman said:

Dal Toro's menu is all Lambo too. They built it to compliment Lambo LV's Pallazo showroom. Now it's all a big flail. I actually feel bad for Dal Toro because the place complimented the Lambo showroom well and now it's next to a used car showroom. Granted celebrity motorcars Vegas has a decent inventory.

Anyone have a picture of the awesome drink menu? I was there in 2010 and every drink was named after a Lamborghini car. I thought I took a photo of the drink menu, but can't find it. Would love to see this and google isn't helping. This should be easy to find, but it's not.