RenownXXXOakley: NEW WING

RayFong

Never really caught onto the X meets X thing, so I'll stick with what I know; XXX Gallardo at the Oakley Headquarters.

5976757071_c7dab84545_z.jpg

Also been busy developing this low drag rear wing. Working on an optional carbon fiber Gurney Flap to bolt onto this carbon wing. Legs are also carbon. It reduces rear lift at high speeds by approximately 50 lbs. It's designed to increase stability and increase the effectiveness of the underbody.

5976707341_61f26b2e59_z.jpg

5977272448_e1008df99c_z.jpg

5977272642_0ac543bbc5_z.jpg

5977272950_f509b3cd70_z.jpg

its very close. I went with a slightly more aggressive angle at the curvature point of the wing. I also do not have the third brake light hole as the early Gallardo's have it by the rear window.

its very close. I went with a slightly more aggressive angle at the curvature point of the wing. I also do not have the third brake light hole as the Gallardo's have it by the rear window.

Only 2004/2005's have it above the rear window...After that, they have it on the wing.

You are correct sir. I should re-phrase earlier year Gallardo's. We are also working on a bottom piece to implement a third light.

• 1 month later...