Could rugby union take off in the US?

capt_chaos

It is going to be a close game. The TAB is paying $3.30 for Australia to win!

With NZ being so small it seems everyone went to school with an All Black. I was in class with Sam Whitelock and went to the same High School (Palmerston North Boys) as Cruden.

Im calling a All Blacks VS Wales Final!! :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha, I Hope so, Love the way the wales played. very very energitic.

you seems doing extreamly well! with the same age as Sam Whitelock.

Right now I am quite bored with all the people saying Wales got robbed. They were not.

well, It's hard to say, by rules that red card is probably OK call. but as the situation, a yellow card possibly would be more appropriate.

Anyways, The red card wasn't really the problem that the Wales lost, They just couldn't kick the ball!! where's their soccer skill???

Richie was a beast out there today, highly impressive.

Yep. Richie is the man!!

Cory Jane, haha, his face is a mess, but funny his Hair is still in the best sharp . Can see when he walks into a club with his blood covered on his face and that hair style, The chicks are going to open their legs and start to hump him. LOL

5794580_600x400.jpg

Don't know why, Feel so Funny to see OZs need to play Wales to come to third. Sad but oh well.

Last match with French was domination, but well it's world cup, Anything can happen.

if the all black is going to perform as well as tonight in the final, then 30+ points over Frence no doubt.

Well played by the ABs.

..... worst hangover of my life :icon_pidu:

Bring on the French!

Can it be said that a team bottled it and still won it?

The All Blacks deserved it all tournament long and just played flat in the final but their now is back on the trophy. Well done.

Too much of pride before the game, too many interviews, too much expectation.

Although these may not be the real problem of the game.

The AB's just didn't play near as well as they played against the wallabies,Goal Kicking sucked, No Dan Cater, and the French played 200%.

STILL, The end is we won, doesn't matter 1 point or 20 points, we are the Champion!

At about 7 mins out I had a really bad feeling go over but the boys stepped it up then, and probably played the best rugby of the match. You could tell they were feeling the pressure, they just were doing the simple stuff. Since when does a French pack weighing 50kgs less drive a kiwi scrum up.

As said above, 1 point was enough. Great scenes in the pub I was in, only 1 blue shirt, and soon as the ref called time 'slice of heaven' came on lol