looking for some nice floor mats

adamlotus

His comapny name is Art Texture. He's in LA. Web is artexture.com I think.

Hand made and signs the back of each set. Use to make killer fcar mats, then got in trouble with copyright issues. Still OK for Lambo. I have them and they are great, not cheap, but great.

If you don't want fancy logos or embroidery, just search for one of the many places that sells Lloyds Mats. I bought a set for my Diablo recently and the fit is perfect, they are very thick and have nice binding and come with anchors to keep them from sliding. Good color selection too.

Here are my Keith Collins matts that i had made a few years ago for my countach. The 3D effect on the bull is kick ass ! He can custom make any color combo.

• 1 year later...

Just ordered a pair fom Keith and the nice thing he speaks to you directly and finds out exactly what you want!Had a set made for my last Murci and the fit and finish is spectacular. He's doing something custom for my roadster and I will send pics when they arrive. Good luck!

i ordered a set from italiacarparts,thanks for all your recommendations

adam

Let me know how the turn out. I need a set of mats and will be interested on the quality of their mat

Vinne , what color interior does your car have? I still have my mats and with no countach they are not doing me any good. I sold my car a few years ago. You can see the color of my mats in the pics above. Drop me a PM if your interested in them and if you think they will match your interior. Jeff

Vinne , what color interior does your car have? I still have my mats and with no countach they are not doing me any good. I sold my car a few years ago. You can see the color of my mats in the pics above. Drop me a PM if your interested in them and if you think they will match your interior.    Jeff

PM sent, I want those matts :D