Valentino Balboni Arrives At Lunch

GBGallardo

You race him? haha

Lol no, but coming out of dinner one night was hilarious. I'm in the parking lot with my car idling showing people the TT setup...Balboni is one of the last people out of dinner. He comes walking past with his hand to his ear and goes "Not stock!!" :icon_mrgreen:

Lol no, but coming out of dinner one night was hilarious. I'm in the parking lot with my car idling showing people the TT setup...Balboni is one of the last people out of dinner. He comes walking past with his hand to his ear and goes "Not stock!!" :icon_mrgreen:

That was great. He had a big ol' smile on his face when he said that too. Too bad he didn't take you up on the ride! :lol2:

Funny. As I was watching the video I thought it was a typical C&C in Pittsburgh. :eusa_dance:

But seriously....it is soooo cool just to see the Man get out of his car - I can't imagine what it must have been like on a drive with him. Thanks for sharing.

Funny. As I was watching the video I thought it was a typical C&C in Pittsburgh. :eusa_dance:

But seriously....it is soooo cool just to see the Man get out of his car - I can't imagine what it must have been like on a drive with him. Thanks for sharing.

I have had 4 rides with Valentino. 3 at Daytona and 1 at Pocono Raceway. I have been in the Murcielago, the LP670 Murcielago SV, The Balboni, and just recently the LP700 Aventador at Daytona Speedway. Amazing experiance!