When do you guys expect the Aventador to be available at normal prices?

goldroger

Hey guys, I'm totally in love with the looks of the Aventador but I'm not willing to pay over msrp for it. I'm just wondering how long do you guys think it'll take before it starts being available at msrp? 1 year, 2 years?

Thanks

I don't have a crystal ball, but I would guess to see a premium on these cars for 1.5 years, and to be honest I hope longer as that would be great for the brand. You could always place an order and pick on up for MSRP

I guess the debut of the roadster will cause the prices of the coupes to fall in line as people upgrading will then make the market of available cars bigger.

Like lap said, order for MSRP.

Depends where. European prices usually drop a lot quicker than US ones. I'd say 12-18 months for US cars.

Like the others said though, why wait 12-18 months to buy a showroom or worse car for MSRP, when you can order a custom, brand new car for the same price? Wait time is probably the same and the new car will probably have bugs worked out, be under 12-18 months of longer warranty, and have more option available.

Makes no sense to wait similar time frame for a used car.

Guest Dereiter
I guess the debut of the roadster will cause the prices of the coupes to fall in line as people upgrading will then make the market of available cars bigger.

Perhaps. However i do not think that the debut of the roadster will be a reason of falling price. Not every owner of an Aventador coupe has a dream of getting of an Aventador roadster.

Regarding me i do not like a soft top.