Damaged SV rims

abolfaz

In my pile of diablo I have a set of four SV rims that I purchased I while back for next to nothing. One front rim is perfect (right front), the other three have bent outer halfs. I purchase the set because I had found someone who had three good ones and one bad one (right front). Once he had found out that I had the one he was missing, he was no longer interested in selling his three and because he became a dick about the whole matter I decided not to sell him my good one, basically we've been at a Mexican standoff for the last year.

Regardless, does any body know where to get the outer halves from? I was told by everybody I checked with that O.Z. won't sell wheel halves, Lambo will only sell complete wheels and nobody wants to repair the bent halves. Any ideas?

I hate people that deal like that, years ago a guy at my work had a painted top for a 94 POS (his sisters POS was stolen while the top was off and the thing was sitting at his house), he couldnt get rid of it because the clear glass one was the preferred top.. so it was sitting at his house for a year or more... no one interested. So I ended up hearing about it, I figured what the heck, he only wanted 150 bucks for it, so I'll get it, paint it, and use it once in a while for something different... then when I sell the car I can offer both tops to the buyer.

Well the guy finds out I have a perfect use for it, calls a dealer and finds out they cost almost $1k brand new... then he comes to me and explains he is going to work me a deal and knock off $200, I can have the top for $800.

Before he knew I needed it, it was only $150; after that, I told him to enjoy it, cause I wouldnt even give him $25 for it after he said that. He got pissed and never talked to me again. Oh well.

A mutual friend told me he ended up throwing the thing in the trash years later (he wasnt an internet guy, so putting it on ebay wasnt something he would do)... what an idiot.

Thats a mexican standoff? (never heard that one)