Let's trade testdrives Murcie for Countach in So Cal.

rakjoe

I want to test drive a Countach, the earlyer model the better. I'm toying with the idea to add a C/T to my family and would like to get a feel for it first.

If you own a C/T and live in SoCal area and willing to help a Lambo brotha than I will meet you wherever you like and let you drive my 04 Murcie while I drive your C/T . :mrgreen:

PM's are welcomed

:mrgreen:

rakjoe,

I'm not in SoCal, but if you're ever out in Phoenix with the Murcie, by all means, you can try my '84 CT. I can tell you it is a much smaller, and thereby more cozy car. If you are a big guy like me, it's a tight fit. I would love a Murcie some day. I've sat in one, but never driven one. Acres of room compared to the CT.

Udo

rakjoe,

I'm not in SoCal, but if you're ever out in Phoenix with the Murcie, by all means, you can try my '84 CT.  I can tell you it is a much smaller, and thereby more cozy car.  If you are a big guy like me, it's a tight fit.  I would love a Murcie some day.  I've sat in one, but never driven one.  Acres of room compared to the CT.

Udo

Thanks, I'm 6'3" so probably I will have room issue, I know that.

I'll keep you in mind, if you visit LA let me know, you can stop by and drive the Murcie any time.