Getting a 570 front bumper installed next week

Mondi

I have a Rosso Andromeda Gallardo and I'm getting the 570 front bumper installed next week. I'm just not sure if I should paint it red/black or paint it all red. So can someone please photoshop this pic so the indicated black portions match the color of the car. Or if possible, can you photoshop the car red? I'd really appreciate it. I tried doing it myself but I butchered the picture lol. Thanks in advance.

gallardo_front_v1.jpg

gallardo_front_v110.jpg

401088_782410236468_1711931_37843146_113

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

That looks really good! If you need the side skirts and spoiler you let me know!

intence - thanks for the pic! that looks off, I'll just stick to the regular look with the lower part in all black.

e7ite - yea I've seen it, looks good but my center piece is made of cf so I'd like to keep it unpainted.

Guest Dereiter
i would paint the bottom portion black.

Yes. It would be great! The combination of red and black colors looks outstanding.

I've got an Arancio Ymir car and will be painting the bottom portion black....Hopefully that will be finished soon now that the bumper is in. I can post pics when done. I think the contrast looks much better.

i would paint the bottom portion black.

yeah that's what I decided on.. I'll post pics when it's all done.. Taking it in this upcoming monday and it'll be ready by thursday.

I'm curious to know who you're using in LA to do the work?

yeah that's what I decided on.. I'll post pics when it's all done.. Taking it in this upcoming monday and it'll be ready by thursday.

I'm curious to know who you're using in LA to do the work?

New Tech Auto Body. I've taken all my other cars to them and I've always been amazed by their work. As I'm sure you know it's hard to find an honest body shop in the LA area, these guys are one of the very few.

• 1 month later...