does anybody know where i can get this part

paulfromtulsa

hey guys my car is not letting me shift or even get into gear. i believe the switch behind the paddles are bad. i called the lambo dealership and they said that i had to buy the whole assembly ($1300). do you guys know where i can either buy the whole assembly used or if i could just get the switches somewhere. thanks

401953513.jpg

Couple of questions

Does it go into reverse?

yes it does. also when i can get it to go into 1st gear and the i put it in automatic mode, the car drives perfect it shifts up and down. but then it is hard to get back into manual mode. i just keep pulling the paddles and nothing.

That piece went bad on my car too, dealer replaced the whole thing. How do you get it into 1st? I was stranded and had to call a tow truck. Is only one of your paddles broken?

That piece went bad on my car too, dealer replaced the whole thing. How do you get it into 1st? I was stranded and had to call a tow truck. Is only one of your paddles broken?

both paddles are bad now. it started with the left paddle then now the right paddle. as far as going into first i just pulled on the paddle like 20 times and then i luckily got into gear then hit auto and drove home

both paddles are bad now. it started with the left paddle then now the right paddle. as far as going into first i just pulled on the paddle like 20 times and then i luckily got into gear then hit auto and drove home

Paul,

See my PM for the unit for $799.

well then you are looking in the right place that darn paddle unit .... btw those are sick wheels! what brand?

tim

yes it does. also when i can get it to go into 1st gear and the i put it in automatic mode, the car drives perfect it shifts up and down. but then it is hard to get back into manual mode. i just keep pulling the paddles and nothing.

if you want to get rid of the assembly in the picture let me know! I could really use it and if you hook me up i will take care of you with the product i am going to develop off of it.

i will let you know thanks.

if you want to get rid of the assembly in the picture let me know! I could really use it and if you hook me up i will take care of you with the product i am going to develop off of it.

YES! Make those extended paddles a reality. Hope Paul can hook it up once he gets his replacement.

Longer or re-designed Paddles do not get rid of the problem...unless you are replacing the contacts.

Please let us know what your posting means old chap.

Longer or re-designed Paddles do not get rid of the problem...unless you are replacing the contacts.

Take the unit to your local electronic parts house. They will probably have a replacement micro switch for small money. There is probably a part number on the switch itself. But a good electronics guy can find u a replacement switch.

I believe he means that he will use the old assembly to design the new extended paddle part. Not that just having extended paddles will fix the problem.

Kind of strange that both sides went out...I'd almost want to take it apart and check both limit switches...Maybe something else wrong - ground, plug, etc...

I believe he means that he will use the old assembly to design the new extended paddle part. Not that just having extended paddles will fix the problem.

Kind of strange that both sides went out...I'd almost want to take it apart and check both limit switches...Maybe something else wrong - ground, plug, etc...

exactly. Unfortunately I can not help with the issue the OP is having, just thought I would throw it out there if he does get a replacement unit :)

exactly. Unfortunately I can not help with the issue the OP is having, just thought I would throw it out there if he does get a replacement unit :)

Paul, as mentioned to you this evening I suspect a relay. I have not yet checked my manual but there should be a relay that swithches between low and high volts/amps when you click an up or down shift.

If anybody has a wiring diagram around this it will help us a lot as it might save Gallardo owners some money.

I think a simple relay is the issue but it can be a ground issue as a previous member posted.