2006 gallardo

touchless

Brian,

I heard that Homestead has a track to both drive your car on and has professional drivers to assist on the max. performance of our Lambo's and will drive with you. Have you heard of this?

Heard something about that yesterday. There is also a place called Moroso here in Palm Beach that offers track days. Google Moroso Motorsports Park or Palm Beach International Raceway.

I have 21,500 miles on my 06, I have owned the car since 06 when I got it with 1,400 miles on it. Been bulletproof. Only minor problems, just had the A arm bushings rebuilt (they were creaking). Now they are fixed, I noticed my steering column creaks a bit. One of anti roll bar bushings blew out at about 15k miles. I get the 1-5 engine light once in a while. But other than routine maintenance it's been trouble free. On the original clutch, though mine is a manual. Check the oil, they do go through it.

What type of oil are you all using?

Heard something about that yesterday. There is also a place called Moroso here in Palm Beach that offers track days. Google Moroso Motorsports Park or Palm Beach International Raceway.

Thanks, I'll do that.