RSC - Delivery problems

M3EvoBR

Patience my friend.

What is your current situation?

My situation is always tomorrow, just wondering if this is normal with them.

I have never had a problem with Rsc. I have ordered multiple times from them and customers service is top notch. What is the problem? Have you not talked to hershel or Stuart ?

:iamwithstupid: im sure big H will personally handle the issue. i have his cell if needed.

Depends which parts. Normally I have gotten things fast...on the more custom stuff, or new parts, they do take some time. But, during those longer times, Stuart and Hersch have always been in touch with what I believe to be valid delay issues. What are you waiting on?

Depends which parts. Normally I have gotten things fast...on the more custom stuff, or new parts, they do take some time. But, during those longer times, Stuart and Hersch have always been in touch with what I believe to be valid delay issues. What are you waiting on?

Cant access their website either, seems their domain registration has expired?

Herschel ALWAYS does right by me even if he does not make a dime on it.......He personally followed me to his friends shop that lowered my bentley drove me home and didnt make a penny......Aces in my book

I have never had a problem with Rsc. I have ordered multiple times from them and customers service is top notch. What is the problem? Have you not talked to hershel or Stuart ?

:iamwithstupid:

Hersh is the fcuking man!

• 3 weeks later...