Anyone know weight of Hermera vs Hercules?

Jetfire

Was wondering if a front Hercules weighed the same as a front Hermera, as well as if a rear Hercules weighed the same as a rear Hermera? Anyone know the exact weights for each one? TIA :turboalex:

Lotsa luck trying to find their respective weights online, lol.

They weigh about the same. We have both in our Shop - actually have an unmounted Hermera; the Hercules is mounted. But they both are 'regular' cast wheels - typical. Nice to look at but nothing special in-terms of construction/engineering. I only become interested when they're forged, and from there - depends on how exotic the style is.

~Howard

DSCN3057.JPG

__KGrHqV__jUE9HsbmL0iBPc7uNoB_g__60_57.JPG

I wouldn't be surprised if replica fronts were floating about, but I'd be amazed if they bothered to make the rears. Far too limited application, ergo sales opportunities.

The replica market regularly will make Gallardo as well as R8 fronts, to sell to the Audi and VW guys. Murcielago? Hmmmm........

Replicas make me a little nervous. Another board member told me the replica fronts weigh the same as oem, but the replica rears are about 3 lbs heavier than oem

Replicas can be made to the same design, size, width, and obviously bolt pattern. But they are rarely the same exact weight. This isn't an issue when replacing all four wheels, but definitely is a concern when replacing just one.