Grigio Estoque Order

DLC

Getting ready to finalize for my final build sequence for the Aventador in Grigio Estoque. I plan on ordering with the Bicolor Elegante Leather package and have seen pictures of this option with the "Terra Antiope" (light biege in my opinion). Has anyone seen the Grigio Estoque color with the "Terra Semele" ((light tan in my opinion) interior? What did you think.

Best regards,

DLC

I think there was a very similar or the same combo on the Geneva launch car that was not on public display. If you look back through my posts you can probably see the pics otherwise I've still got them somewhere.

Looked great, really liked it.

I think there was a very similar or the same combo on the Geneva launch car that was not on public display. If you look back through my posts you can probably see the pics otherwise I've still got them somewhere.

I did see that. I believe that is the Terra Antiope (biege tint). Looked great. I'm looking at the Terra Semele (light Tan tint) in front of me and it looks like it would be a very elegante presentation in that car also. Just wondered if anyone has seen that actual interior color in a vehicle.

DLC

Topjay,

Found your pic's. I think that's the light biege. Either way I don't think you can go wrong with either choice. The Terra Semele is just a shade darker and would really set off with the upper black dash. Thanks for your help. Love the Grigio

DLC

I might have some a pic or two of a grigio estoque Aventador with tan interior which I saw at Lamborghini Bellevue a few months ago. If I can find the pic(s) I will post them. I really liked the color combo. The car I saw at the dealer had silver wheels, which I did not like. Apparently the customer ordered it with the silver wheels. I was at the factory last November and saw a grigio eqstoque Aventador with a black interior with orange inserts, black wheels and orange brake calipers - it was one of my favorite colors for the car.

Yes, both are beautiful with the Grigio. I don't think you can go wrong.

I ordered it with the Terra Semele and Black Wheels. Should looked beautiful.

DLC