I bought an Aventador!

RaginBull

As much as I love VI, black just brings out the demon in this car....makes it look different at every angle IMO. Congrats, please post picture (for me). Black is soooo hot ! :icon_mrgreen:

Yup I agree, black gloss is my fav color for the Aventador, just looks so freakin sinister and elegant at the same time.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup I agree, black gloss is my fav color for the Aventador, just looks so freakin sinister and elegant at the same time.

I thought about ordering a matte black one but decided against it because I had a set of wheels power coated matte black and it's a royal pain in the ass to keep the darn thing clean, everything shows on it. Couldn't even imagine having the whole car matte black, you would see every fingerprint etc..... Might be beautiful but not worth the hassle!!

On the gloss black, it's beautiful when it's clean but I also think that you don't really see the lines of the car, Lambos are one of the few cars that really looks good in flashy colors like yellow, orange, green. I see cars trying to pull off green and orange colors and they are just butt ugly!

I thought about ordering a matte black one but decided against it because I had a set of wheels power coated matte black and it's a royal pain in the ass to keep the darn thing clean, everything shows on it. Couldn't even imagine having the whole car matte black, you would see every fingerprint etc..... Might be beautiful but not worth the hassle!!

On the gloss black, it's beautiful when it's clean but I also think that you don't really see the lines of the car, Lambos are one of the few cars that really looks good in flashy colors like yellow, orange, green. I see cars trying to pull off green and orange colors and they are just butt ugly!

I thought about gloss black. I don't like the matte nearly as much. The gloss black is my favorite non bright color. Big V-12 Lambo's IMO look amazing in bright colors. Bright green, orange, yellow, blue, etc. for Lamborghini is like red for Ferrari. Only it doesn't get old cause there is so much more they can do with all the different colors.

The thing about the Aventador is I feel it is perfect looking. I love it in so many different colors. In fact, the only color I do not care for is flat white.

Getting bored with my Arancio Argos tbh. Thinking of wrapping the car right now. Has anyone wrap one yet? Any ideas whats a good colour? Hmmm

Getting bored with my Arancio Argos tbh. Thinking of wrapping the car right now. Has anyone wrap one yet? Any ideas whats a good colour? Hmmm

a Matt Gunmetal Grey would be a dramatic change.

Pm sent

swill you please post up some pics and driving impressions of the Ferrari FF you had? seems like other members who drove it liked it.

swill you please post up some pics and driving impressions of the Ferrari FF you had? seems like other members who drove it liked it.

Futurama_Fry_Looking_Squint-300x225.jpg