Rear tires for Murci

Market Top

Sure enough, the traction control light popped right on when I put the 4 PS2's on. How long till the vicious coupler goes?

More to the point - what have you guys been using? I'm still running the stock wheels (2003) and looks like I'm in for a new set of tires?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1035716[/url]']

Yeah, but thats not gonna happen anytime soon. :(

I'm not sure. But I think BFG tires fit without harming your vicious coupler.

I've got a used set of Pirelli Pzeros OEM's on mine, still has a ton of tread left if anyone wants them. I'll do $500 shipped. They have about 3000 miles on them. I'll trade them for Ps2's if anyone got a set that didnt work with their car.

I've got a used set of Pirelli Pzeros OEM's on mine, still has a ton of tread left if anyone wants them. I'll do $500 shipped. They have about 3000 miles on them. I'll trade them for Ps2's if anyone got a set that didnt work with their car.

I've been running 235/30 20 and 345/25 20 for a month now. In saying so 19" front is the better size in terms of drive and visual.

No probs with TCS. but rubbing under full lock.

In terms of front diff I ordered from Whiteout so will be going RWD. Pray for me :)

Sorry for the double post, the site was having issues and I wasnt even sure the post had taken. Anyways, I also see because I have gotten a few pms about them, that it looked like I was selling all 4 tires for $500 shipped, sorry, I was only talking about the rears. New they are over $500 a piece plus ship, so I just basically cut them in half from new, even though there is at least 75% left on these, at least. I never thought anyone would want the fronts, those never wear out.

Thanks to Market Top for a killer deal on PS2's!

NO - Thank You! If you didn't buy them they would have lived in my basement without a car to mount them on for years :)