Attending F1 race in Austin, TX?

02yellowLambo

All,

Just purchased tickets for the F1 race in Austin and was wondering if other lambo owners are attending. We have a large contingency (Lambo & F-car owners) coming from all over the midwest and it would be great to party with other owners on this forum. We plan to shock the liver every night, so as it gets closer maybe we could all try to meet up somewhere. Possibly the local gentlemans club for those of us that are so inclined?

J

A few of us from Lambo Club Houston will be there. We are trying to attend as a group but I don't think we will get it together for this race...maybe next year.

With that said, we should put together a contact list of the Lambo peeps coming and set something up. I can help coordinate one night out as I am from Houston and know Austin reasonably well.

A few of us from Lambo Club Houston will be there. We are trying to attend as a group but I don't think we will get it together for this race...maybe next year.

With that said, we should put together a contact list of the Lambo peeps coming and set something up. I can help coordinate one night out as I am from Houston and know Austin reasonably well.

I'm planning a throw-down party at Lake Travis. We're going to have a valet and dedicated parking for exotics, a 90' yacht for the whole weekend as well as a charter bus from Lakeway to the track. A friend of mine is GC for site development at the track, so hopefully we'll get some traction or an inside line.

When we're a bit closer I'll get out the details.

That sounds like a great plan, in terms of a contact list!!! Thanks so much for the offer to coordinate a night out!!! One night down three more to go :~) Our group plans to arrive on Thursday evening with a Monday departure.

Feel free to send me your contact information and I can begin to keep track of the list. As we finalize plans we can blast it out to the entire group.

My e-mail is as follows:

[email protected]

Crap. I forgot to go back and make the actual purchase of the tickets...now the good ones are gone. Guess I will have to hope something else opens or buy 2nd hand.

I was planning on going but am not finding any good places to stay. Where are people planning on staying? I was stupid and didn't get anything earlier. It was easier finding a place to stay for the Monaco race than this...