Paging Carbon Fiber Aftermarket Companies for Aventador

RaginBull

Now that there are many detailed pictures of the Aventador J all over, I hope one of the good carbon fiber companies gets on the stick and makes some of the parts for the Aventador. I would love the carbon fiber interior pieces for my car. Paddles, Steering wheel, surrounds, etc. Just copy how Lamborghini did it with the J! I'd buy and I am sure many others would as well. :icon_thumleft:

Guest Dereiter

I am in.

If a carbon fiber company gives me a great offer then we have a deal.

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Already looking into this, keep you guys posted.

I especially want the huge carbon fiber paddles and steering wheel.

So you want something more like the Zonda?

pagani-zonda-r-official-image-steering-wheel.jpg

So you want something more like the Zonda?

I don't want something like a Zonda... I WANT A ZONDA!! If only it were street legal in the USA!! :eusa_wall:

But yes, I want carbon in my Aventador. But, I like adding carbon parts that are modeled on designs used by Lamborghini. So, I hope SP and others make the same stuff as the Aventador J. They used carbon fiber very well in that car!

I don't want something like a Zonda... I WANT A ZONDA!! If only it were street legal in the USA!! :eusa_wall:

But yes, I want carbon in my Aventador. But, I like adding carbon parts that are modeled on designs used by Lamborghini. So, I hope SP and others make the same stuff as the Aventador J. They used carbon fiber very well in that car!

Hahaha. The Zonda is a pretty sweet ride. The Front Splitter and the Rear Diffuser on the J are INSANE!!!! I don't think you would be the only owner to pick up a set if someone offered them. I do like the paddles, the console, and the steering wheel as well.

How were the seats in the Urus? I know they are CF with the padding scales like the J and the Sesto. I missed the unveil but I know you and several others (paging DoctaM3) went. They look ridiculous but usually ridiculous does not equal comfortable.

Guest Dereiter
Already looking into this, keep you guys posted.

Perfect! Thank you.

Dont give a damn really about the interior. Would be nice of course.

But for the love of god, pls give me the front bumper! That thing is just SEX. And of course the rear. lol

Dont give a damn really about the interior. Would be nice of course.

But for the love of god, pls give me the front bumper! That thing is just SEX. And of course the rear. lol

Same and the mirrors

been trying to do this using prepreg, but you can't buy the parts from the dealer without an incident report. anybody want to work something out? :)