WTB: Lamborghini Dealer Sign

RaginBull

Does anyone know where I can buy an official light-up Lamborghini dealer sign/emblem for my garage? I've found a couple radom listings that have come up over the last few years on line, but they are all sold. The aftermarket versions do not look the same. Thanks!

i have a vintage dealer sign circa late 60's ... only a handfull in the US i would sell for the right price

tim

Does anyone know where I can buy an official light-up Lamborghini dealer sign/emblem for my garage? I've found a couple radom listings that have come up over the last few years on line, but they are all sold. The aftermarket versions do not look the same. Thanks!

IMG_2324.jpg

there is one for sale, but it is way over priced.... if you have a very good relationship with your dealership, they will get you one for "private use"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LARGE-FACTORY-LAMB...=item4d03bf319c

Holy Sh_t $20,000.00 I'd say over priced.

Yeah, I saw that. One sold on a forum just like it for $3,000 USD last year. I will contact my dealer. Thanks!

I have one in my garage that is the same size as the one on Ebay. It is not back lit. It was printed on a large scale color printer and is high resolution.

I sold me LP but the logo is still there in the garage. If you don't mind not having the backlit feature, let me know. I will post a picture later when I get home.

Yeah, I saw that. One sold on a forum just like it for $3,000 USD last year. I will contact my dealer. Thanks!

• 3 months later...
i have a vintage dealer sign circa late 60's ... only a handfull in the US i would sell for the right price

tim

I now have one of these too!

I have one in my garage that is the same size as the one on Ebay. It is not back lit. It was printed on a large scale color printer and is high resolution.

I sold me LP but the logo is still there in the garage. If you don't mind not having the backlit feature, let me know. I will post a picture later when I get home.

Is this like the sign you ordered through the dealer:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LARGE-FACTORY-LAMB...=item4d03bf319c

Seems like he wants a whole lot more than what you could buy it for from a dealership.

I was able to purchase the largest sign that Lamborghini makes for dealerships from my dealer. It was very expensive, but not as expensive as this person is asking.

I ordered a 4 foot (which is the largest size) dealership sign. It should be here in 2-3 weeks. It ships direct from Germany where they are made for all dealers.