Windshield

fgt

Has anyone had one replaced? and i know it depends on glass shop but when done will the car looked butcher? Anyone know the the cost of a 09lp640 roadster wind shield?

Has anyone had one replaced? and i know it depends on glass shop but when done will the car looked butcher? Anyone know the the cost of a 09lp640 roadster wind shield?

If done by a good glass shop that had done Lambos before you wont be able to tell its been done. We have had many replaced. The wind shield cost about 5k plus the labor to install.

Like you said it all depends on the glass shop. The glass shop wont be able to supply the glass it will need to come from a dealer.

417845011A - $3155.66 dealer retail price

I replaced one about five yrs ago and I think it was about $6.5k from the dealer. Nice to see some prices coming down.

BTW $2,966.32 on please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors and eBay has someone selling their fabrication for around $1600 w/o electric. Don't think I'd trust that one, however.