# of 6.0s currently registered in US - RL Polk

rdahm

I pulled the RL Polk data and there are 120 6.0 Diablos currently registered in the US. Obviously that doesnt indicate if they are operational or ones that arent actively registered. Just passing along possibly relevant information.

I pulled the RL Polk data and there are 120 6.0 Diablos currently registered in the US. Obviously that doesnt indicate if they are operational or ones that arent actively registered. Just passing along possibly relevant information.

Link?

Don't want the man watchin me....

:P

Link?

Don't want the man watchin me....

:P

Good Morning Rob,

Polk utilizes Vehicle Registration data from the department of motor vehicles in each state to compile our National Vehicle Population Profile®. This profile reporting process was last updated November 2011 and we currently show 120 2001 Lamborgini Diablo’s registered in the country.

Hope this information helps with your curiosity.

Have a great day,

The Polk Team

Good Morning Rob,

Polk utilizes Vehicle Registration data from the department of motor vehicles in each state to compile our National Vehicle Population Profile®. This profile reporting process was last updated November 2011 and we currently show 120 2001 Lamborgini Diablo’s registered in the country.

Hope this information helps with your curiosity.

Have a great day,

The Polk Team

I don't think that's accurate.

While there's 160ish made for the us you have to factor in the unregistered, the crased, and the ones sold over seas over thepast 11 years. I see it as very realistic. Wonder if they count the se ones too?

If you got time can you ask how many 04 ad 05 cgt's are here and how many 07, 08, 09 lp640 MANUALS are here too?...if the manual part will even show up in the records

• 1 month later...