Sesto Elemento Tour

Ecnelis

I love the Sesto, now if there were only using the same formula for a road car, under 1000 kg over 600 HP how amazing would that be?

I love the Sesto, now if there were only using the same formula for a road car, under 1000 kg over 600 HP how amazing would that be?

That would be amazing! But, that would have to include at least 4 airbags and all the other saefty reg features that would add a few hundred pounds. :eusa_wall:

Funny how it looks so different in person. I haven't seen a photo that I like of it yet (even though these photo's are really well done), it just looks so much better in the flesh. It's got real presence.

Great photos! Thanks for contributing!

Funny how it looks so different in person. I haven't seen a photo that I like of it yet (even though these photo's are really well done), it just looks so much better in the flesh. It's got real presence.

I hope the g replacement has a lot of the cues from it.

CNG_6875.jpg

Stunning thing. Thank god they've ditched the red "baboon's arse" gearbox casing.

Somebody's going to put one of these on the road, mark my words.

Single Vehicle Approval, (a UK thing)?