Clear side and rear parking light/markers

05LSV

Anyone done this recently? My G is black, so I think the clear side markers will look good, but not sure about leaving the rear markers in red, as I can't seem to locate clear rear markers.

Input appreciated...

just did mine... euro spec cars do not have the rear markers so they do not make clear rear side markers ...

tim

Anyone done this recently? My G is black, so I think the clear side markers will look good, but not sure about leaving the rear markers in red, as I can't seem to locate clear rear markers.

Input appreciated...

Input appreciated...

I helped a buddy last year use a DIY black out kit on the rear lights of his Dodge Ram. They came out REALLY good looking. Worth a shot if you don't find anything you like. Cleaned and sanded the lens to prep it, applied several coats and then a very find sand to finish it it off. I will try and dig up some pictures.

just did mine... euro spec cars do not have the rear markers so they do not make clear rear side markers ...

tim

Any pics?

I helped a buddy last year use a DIY black out kit on the rear lights of his Dodge Ram. They came out REALLY good looking. Worth a shot if you don't find anything you like. Cleaned and sanded the lens to prep it, applied several coats and then a very find sand to finish it it off. I will try and dig up some pictures.

Thanks!