Clip of aventador on runway nearly crashing?

Vincent

Anybody got the link to the Aventador that does a top speed run i believe but then nearly hits a light thing on an airfield?

That had to have done at least whee/ suspension damage.

There were pics or a video of it after it went off, and there really wasn't much damage...At least not much to the naked eye, but I agree with you...Something probably got tweaked from that...

I saw the car just after it returned to the staging area. It actually looked pretty good. The front airsplitter was damaged and there was some grass stuck in the rims etc. , but that was it.

I suspect that there was a fair bit of suspension and undercarriage trauma that occurred. From the limited inspection done without the aid of a lift, the car looked relatively unscathed.

would be smart to get it up on alignment rack and check the geometry.

After the nice torsional buffeting that car took I'd be surprised if Lamborghini didn't want the car back for chassis analysis. The lack of collision damage, if any would reveal good clean data on how well the car sustained the extreme loading on the carbon fiber monocoque, especially coupled with live video and information from the car's modules. You can only reproduce so much in computer modeling and testing labs.