Quicker Shifts Program

duhawks

I bet you UGR and Heffner took a long time with their first car too. Not saying what happened was right but it was the first car.

Not that I want to get in the middle of this but our first Gallardo build (bolt on) took a few weeks and it went perfect. Even with a shop load of Vipers at the time. Mustang, Viper, Ferrari or Lamborghini.... its all the same, different color wires and different size bolts. The quality of our first Gallardo build is just as good as the last one we just sent out the door. Hope all goes well with your build.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My car is working pretty good. They just have to put the finishing touches on it and get everything heat treated. I put litte race mufflers on it so it is pretty loud.

• 2 weeks later...
My car is working pretty good. They just have to put the finishing touches on it and get everything heat treated. I put litte race mufflers on it so it is pretty loud.

Thats great to hear! What kind of power did it make? You got any vids? Im sure your happy nothing sounds better than twins on a V10

I drove it to a car show with the bumper off the other weekend. I think there is some videos out there some where, I dont personally have any.

Made about 160 wheel more hp just off 4lbs of boost. They sent everything off to get heat treated and powder coated this week. Will let you know how much power it puts down on the 6 and 7 lb setting.

Yep I dont even care if it is fast anymore, I just love the sound!! Sounds incredible.