2004 Murcielago Price opinion - Manheim?

charliex

Hey all,

I'm super rusty on current Murci prices so I was hoping I could get some opinions.

A good friend of mine is looking at a 2004 Gray on black Muci 6-speed. It has 17.300 miles.

Great condition. He has it negotiated down to $135K. What's the consensus on that price?

Also, does anyone has the latest Manheim's on Murci's just for reference?

THANKS!!!

Joe

Manheim hasn't had but a couple '04 Murci's come thru in the last 2 years. Based on how the '03's, 04's, and '05's have done overall I'd say manheim would put that car at $115-119k... But Murci's seem to be really all over the board depending on condition and history...

Hey all,

I'm super rusty on current Murci prices so I was hoping I could get some opinions.

A good friend of mine is looking at a 2004 Gray on black Muci 6-speed. It has 17.300 miles.

Great condition. He has it negotiated down to $135K. What's the consensus on that price?

Also, does anyone has the latest Manheim's on Murci's just for reference?

THANKS!!!

Joe

Obviously the Lambo Houston car.......great dealership to work with, and $135k is the right money.

That's a really soft color, I'd look in the classifieds section here for JAGS murcielago as that is a better deal considering the color and options.

Jags 04 with LP 640 bumpers would be the one to get.