One Car to Do it All

David@SPE

This video has been all over the web since it's been posted yesterday. The man in the video is a good inspiration and has a great dedication towards his love of cars.

"More often than not, classic car owners deliberate whether to use their cars as daily drivers or keep them as garage queens. Why can't one car be everything? Black Beauty, Jack Olsen's Porsche 911 RSR, gets the royal treatment in The 12-Gauge Garage, but it also proudly wears rubber on the street and the track.

Jack built an enviable shop out of a suburban, two-car garage and worked on it until its engineering, design, and function matched that of the Black Beauty, a Porsche through and through.

Drive Tastefully™"

*NOTE* The "image" below is an external link that will redirect you to Vimeo's page since I can't get the video to embed properly. So don't get scared when another tab pops up or your current page gets redirected!

8408142765_f7069416b7_c.jpg

No RSR here, but I appreciate and applaud his daily use of his car :)

They're meant to be driven and enjoyed.

• 5 weeks later...

This car seems like a car that gets a lot of love. This is the ultimate way to own a car in my opinion.

I love his car and I love his garage. He seems to have found a thing that truly makes him happy, and has done so for a long time already.

Very lucky guy.