cat bypass pipes in stock

Fabspeed_Motorsport

my guys finished up another batch of the cat bypass pipes for the pre LP gallardos, we have 13 of them boxed and ready to ship! forum pricing is $800 shipped in the US, however we can ship anywhere in the world.

lamborghini_24_2_zps4d091bea.jpg

Hi, is there any way not to trip the CEL with these on an 08 superleggera? Really love these but the CEL is holding me back.

no, unfortunately on the SL's, even with an ECU tune you will most likely get a CEL... i do have a set of HJS 200cel cats in stock that will work great on your car and have no cel's

my guys finished up another batch of the cat bypass pipes for the pre LP gallardos, we have 13 of them boxed and ready to ship! forum pricing is $800 shipped in the US, however we can ship anywhere in the world.

What is the average power gain? I am assuming that is why this is done.

Is there a reason you guys can't run an oxygen sensor extension bung to alleviate the CEL?

I don't believe it is an oxygen sensor issue...more of an exhaust misfire detector issue. They started putting more sensitive ones in the 06+ cars.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I have an 08, will these trip the CEL on my G or am I good to go? Also I read on your site something about spacers to prevent CEL's, what all would I need to prevent CEL provided I want to buy these and no CEL's is a possibility?

^refer to post #3. Superleggera is also an 08 SL. Pretty much any G between 06-08 will throw CEL's with this, regardless of the O2 sensor extension / spacer. I really want these too but not pulling the trigger due to the CEL...

Please excuse my ignorance...but how do you tune the ecu? Do I have to send you my ecu?

Alex, you can remove them from underneath the panel behind your seats. There are 2 of them. I'm sure David @ Fabspeed can help with more detailed instruction. You send the ECUs to them and they will tune/flash them. If you have any exhaust mods, let them know so they can adjust accordingly. They can also adjust the ECUs so you do not get a CEL. This is what was done on my car and no CEL ever. My ECUs were tuned by EvoMS which is the same company that Fabspeed uses I believe. The car will sound crazy!

lol thanks Ron. However I don't want downtime and driving season has just started here in Canada...plus customs is a hit and miss.

Anyways...I'll leave this plan on the backburner for now. Thanks for the reply though!

• 3 months later...

Quick question....Im thinking of a set of these to go w my LOC exhaust on my 04. How is the install? Complete bumper removal or can these be swapped by removing the cover over where the exhaust it? I see the cats but cant tell if they can be removed easily. Thanks all.