My R8 Dream (Blog)

Alex Westergaard

Hi everyone!

My names is Alex Westergaard, and I'm working towards owning an Audi R8. I know this website is mainly about Lamborghini, but I would like you to take a look, and tell me what you think about it, the idea behind, and the overall project.

Here is the "About" information:

Thank you for visiting “My R8 Dream” blog. This started when I saw Robert Himler’s video on YouTube, taking his mother for a ride in his Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo. I made a deal with my grandmother, and made her promise me: “If I get a supercar (Audi R8) before she turns 80 years, I may take her for a ride, record it, and publish it online”.

http://myr8dream.wordpress.com/

You know Rob was banned from LP, right?

While I admire your goal.. I'm wondering if you have a plan to make it happen?

It takes a lot more than a blog and a Youtube account to make Lambo $.

Cheers,

You know Rob was banned from LP, right?

While I admire your goal.. I'm wondering if you have a plan to make it happen?

It takes a lot more than a blog and a Youtube account to make Lambo $.

Cheers,

I don't believe Rob was banned.

Alex I wish you all the best, my grandmother was a very influential person in our lives, with our mother working 3 shifts my grandmother was there for us everyday, my dream was to build for her a brand new house, when I set that goal building a new house or flying to the moon were equally unachievable for me.

I've never let go of that dream until it became reality, my grandmother refused to move out of her old house but two years before she passed myself and my brother restored the house from ground up, the only things left from the old house were the original walls, it was and still is a very emotional moment for me!

Stick to your dream and I am sure you will get there, good luck.

Alex I wish you all the best, my grandmother was a very influential person in our lives, with our mother working 3 shifts my grandmother was there for us everyday, my dream was to build for her a brand new house, when I set that goal building a new house or flying to the moon were equally unachievable for me.

I've never let go of that dream until it became reality, my grandmother refused to move out of her old house but two years before she passed myself and my brother restored the house from ground up, the only things left from the old house were the original walls, it was and still is a very emotional moment for me!

Stick to your dream and I am sure you will get there, good luck.

Awesome story Fortis. :) Stuff like that drives me to keep moving forward towards my own dreams!

PS - Good luck on your R8 Alex, I hope you get it!

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it all! I don't care if he was banned from LP or anything, I respect him for the motivation he gives through his videos .. I'm working toward this dream every single second I'm awake, no matter if I'm preparing a new project, or just eating. I can't let the sight of the car go off my mind.

When/If I get one, you'll be the first to see it here on LP :D

again .. Thanks a lot!