Grande Giro Lamborghini 50° Anniversario - official photos

Ecnelis

Thanks for the pics and the link.

That aerial shot of the cars parked around in a big circle - where was that? I'm sure I don't remember that place... :eusa_think:

Thanks for the pics and the link.

That aerial shot of the cars parked around in a big circle - where was that? I'm sure I don't remember that place... :eusa_think:

Zack, Forte del Marmi, drinks at sunset on the beach, shitty hotel, :lol2:

You parked near the restaurant because they couldn't fit all the cars in one spot.

Also that red widebody Miura makes the bloodflow increase in my nether regions...

Zack, Forte del Marmi, drinks at sunset on the beach, shitty hotel, :lol2:

You parked near the restaurant because they couldn't fit all the cars in one spot.

Really? Wow! It seemed like there were 300+ cars parked along the beachfront - I'm sure there were more than 350 cars on this thing you know :lol2:

Really? Wow! It seemed like there were 300+ cars parked along the beachfront - I'm sure there were more than 350 cars on this thing you know :lol2:

I completely agree with you, I am sure here were few more cars there.

Also that red widebody Miura makes the bloodflow increase in my nether regions...

That's the Bob Wallace-aided Jota replica, as far as I know it's the most hardcore road-legal Lambo in existence. And yeah, you could hydrate a desert nation with the drool that car generates.