US diablo 6.0SE

Diablo75

Hi,

Today i found this SE

http://www.carwizard.net/C/sageautomobile/....aspx?AdID=4251

It is number 17 and located in the US, anyone knowes anything about it?

does the SE really have 6 gears like the murcie?

What does a SE cost in the US.

What differs the US from the Europé version except the really ugly orange turn indicators (or what you call them)

on front and back bumpers. Can you buy the european front and back bumpers for a good price where there are no

orange turn indicators).

I am quite sure that this car (#17) is the one at Cats Exotics - and not in Spain!

You are correct...I own the car and it is here with me in our showrrom in Seattle. I see a lot of this oversea's.

Others rob pictures and descriptions and list cars for sale..if they get an intrested party they call us and see what we will pay as a finders fee to sell the car to their lead...I guess thats one way to try and make a buclk...

My name is Alvaro Ramirez and I'm writing regarding your inquiry about the 2001 Lamborghini Diablo 6,0 SE.

This car was previously owned by a collector and used very little around his estate. As such it is virtually brand new, with low miles, no damage and no mechanical problems. The car has been technically reviewed and all the paperwork is in good order. The interior looks brand new, is fully functional and smells great. The paint is original, no scratches, dents or scuffs, and is up to car collector expectations in its current condition. We took great care to ensure that the car is in perfect condition, inside and outside before putting it up for sale.

Currently this vehicle is located in the United States and in the process of being imported. After we receive the car at our dealership in Madrid we will replace the software and displays with their original European versions. We will also make minor modifications to the car (plates and rear bumper) for it to be European road compliant. We will then receive the European COC (Certificate of Conformity) making this vehicle EU approved and marketable anywhere in the European Community. Finally, our office will take care of the import formalities and when you receive the car it will be an European vehicle ready for registering in your country.

The price for the aforementioned paperwork is included in the listed price. For our European customers we also offer free shipping for a limited period (currently until 1st of July 2013). In case you decide to buy the vehicle the total payment amount, including everything mentioned above and the VAT tax would be 119.000 EUR.

As a dealer and auto broker, SAGE AUTOMOBILE has years of experience selling luxury vehicles across the world and we can assist with shipping procedures. I have attached the pictures and full options of the car.

If you have other questions please let me know.

I got this mail