DC Meet and Night Scene

ToofDoc

A group of us from Pittsburgh will be heading to DC this upcoming weekend 6/8 with our cars. Anyone up to meet up for Sat night and head the night scene? Suggestions for night life in DC? Chill, contemporary, great parking at the venue.

I loved my time in the DC area. If I am not mistaken you guys are staying in Tysons Corner. Honestly when we went to party we either ended up there or Bethesda or Rockville. We didn't go downtown too much but when we did we would hit up Georgetown. I honestly would leave the cars at the hotel and take the metro. Goes everywhere you need and you can buy an all you can ride pass for like $8 a day. Beats the heck out of trying to park those cars in that city. Just my 2 cents. I am sure someone with more exotic experience in the city might have some better ideas.

Hey, Are you guys going down for the Eurosport DC drive? I'm attending, and was thinking of heading down to DC on Saturday to cut the drive on Sunday morning. Staying at RC as last year?

Hey, Are you guys going down for the Eurosport DC drive? I'm attending, and was thinking of heading down to DC on Saturday to cut the drive on Sunday morning. Staying at RC as last year?

Yes, we're coming for the EuroSportDC event. We'll be staying at the RC in Tyson Corner as well!

Roll with us if you like!