Shop that can replace my clutch? - I'm in Ottawa Canada

rtrredbull

Well, after about 20,000 kms it looks like the clutch on my '92 Diablo has finally come to the end of the road.

Does anyone know of a reliable shop in either Ottawa, Montreal or Toronto (my order of preference) that can do the job. I know of Leny's in Mississauga but that's about it.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Well, after about 20,000 kms it looks like the clutch on my '92 Diablo has finally come to the end of the road.

Does anyone know of a reliable shop in either Ottawa, Montreal or Toronto (my order of preference) that can do the job. I know of Leny's in Mississauga but that's about it.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

I would only trust www.daytonaauto.ca

They have done tons of them

Lamborghinisti,

One of the forum members here "AT" owns a shop in Canada...Toronto area. He's been a great help to me on this board and on Fchat with my 91 Testarossa. He's taken a lot of his time to walk me through many things. If he was here in Florida, I would be sending him both my Ferrari and VT Roadster.

His name is Tom Tbakowisky

Shamile

Tom is great to deal with. So is Daytona!

Leny's is just down the street from our Dealership (less than a block away), they generally do the work on the Countach and Diablo (they also serviced the Gallardo TT before it was sold and a number of our Ferraris).