UGR stage 3 vs. 900+ whp Supra

Kisco

I have to disagree. Few cars in history have done what the Supras do and will continue to do as a power platform.

Thank you sir, it is very cool to see the reputation of the Supra still being respected, especially by an owner of a 1R car. It was an ongoing battle with the twin turbo Vipers for years but as soon as the TTG rolled out, it was game over. Can't wait to see what UGR will be doing with the newly developed V12 twin turbo systems for the Aventadors.

• 4 weeks later...
I have to disagree. Few cars in history have done what the Supras do and will continue to do as a power platform.

:iamwithstupid: This car platform came out in 1993. 20 years ago. I think it still looks great, it undeniably still performs awesome when properly modded and can give run for its money to cars with 3-4x the money invested. The fact it can put down almost 1000hp on stock internals (built for 320 hp stock engine) and stock tranny (except upgraded clutch) is pretty impressive...

Don't get me wrong, I'd take ak GTT any day of the week before a Supra, but we just have to give credit where credit is due.

• 3 months later...