Aloha this new G kicks ass

Gilbert

Sorry I haven't been on for a bit since I got my G a little over a month ago. I'm sure u all understand I've been busy driving the shit out of it. haven't rode my chop since this thing landed. drive it DAILY. what a absolutely amazing car. I think one of the best things about this car is to see the joy it brings others when they get around it or they see ya pulling in the parking lot. so here's a few pics of the out and about. 1 or 2 may be a repost but oh well it never gets old looking a LAMBO pics right

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Awesome! I think I saw you headed to h2 by SAMs the other week. We should meet up with some

Other Lambo owners.

Awesome! I think I saw you headed to h2 by SAMs the other week. We should meet up with some

Other Lambo owners.

yeah I was in that area heading Costco.

Glad you're having fun! It's coo you find excitement in others seeing your ride too. Enjoy!

Bro I think that's the best part. brings me back to my dream of owner ship and when I was young wishing I someone would have took the time to stop and show me around such an amazing car. nothing like taking a few min out of my day to help a kid realize that dreams do come true with hard work. it's all about helping young ones realize that no matter what ur dreams or goals in life are with hard work and willingness to do what others are not willing to do anything is possible.

Bro I think that's the best part. brings me back to my dream of owner ship and when I was young wishing I someone would have took the time to stop and show me around such an amazing car. nothing like taking a few min out of my day to help a kid realize that dreams do come true with hard work. it's all about helping young ones realize that no matter what ur dreams or goals in life are with hard work and willingness to do what others are not willing to do anything is possible.

I couldnt agree with you more I just picked up my car about a month ago and it is the best part. I was stopped last night by a guy in the BJ's parking lot talked to him for a half hour about the car it was awesome.

Something is wrong with that first pic.. (HD sign) haha just kidding

Looks great! what island are you on? What a great time it would be to own a lambo in Hawaii. Is shipping reasonable to get it there?