AWESOME Head Unit + FLIR Camera!

dreamcast18

Was hanging out with my good friend SCIFI over the weekend and checked out his new head unit. The FLIR camera is just wicked.

Heard it is the first ever installation on a Performante:

29pdzyr.jpg

FB-ing/Instagraming:

2kr95e.jpg

GPS:

2ilo9df.jpg

2yxex6r.jpg

We both agreed that Frank@ Raging Bull Performance did a really good job with the install:

30rp9b6.jpg

I have some video of a cool ass motherfuka on the Flir somewhere. Though all weekend at Monterey I was getting women to walk in front of it so I could check out their 'heat signatures'

Was hanging out with my good friend SCIFI over the weekend and checked out his new head unit. The FLIR camera is just wicked.

Heard it is the first ever installation on a Performante:

Hi dreamcast18,

Appreciate if you can provide details on the make and model of this head unit.

Can you confirm if this head unit has a rear camera facility.

cheers,

john

I have some video of a cool ass motherfuka on the Flir somewhere. Though all weekend at Monterey I was getting women to walk in front of it so I could check out their 'heat signatures'

:eusa_dance:

it was a sausage fest yesterday....the grid girls didn't walk by the cars. I was gonna ask him to drive up to the trailer where the grid girls were hanging around.

Hi dreamcast18,

Appreciate if you can provide details on the make and model of this head unit.

Can you confirm if this head unit has a rear camera facility.

cheers,

john

hey John, I believe it is one of the latest kenwood top of the line unit. The FLIR camera was the challenge during installation and the reverse does work but requires an adaptor for the audi connection that Frank fabricated later. Call him and find out the details. All I did was play around with the head unit..it has waay too many features...haha. FLIR is Awesome...just awesome.

I have the 890HD, its basically the same unit with out the internet. I really for the life of me cant imagine what I would need that for when I have a phone in my pocket.