Aventador strobing front headlights !

BLUE MONSTER

have you noticed them in real life ? because from my understanding some LED lights tend to show like strobing when cought on camera. also the pink lambo owner should be shot for that rear bumper.

have you noticed them in real life ? because from my understanding some LED lights tend to show like strobing when cought on camera. also the pink lambo owner should be shot for that rear bumper.

lol! Yes I have been told the same... Just wanted to make sure they weren't keeping secrets from me 😊 ..Luis

I think the LEDs turn on and off rapidly in order to modulate the light intensity and control heat buildup. When we look at it our visual system perceives it as one continuous image since we can resolve a frame refresh rate around 10 per second without them starting to appear blurred together as one image. The video cameras have their own frame capture rate that exceeds that of the human eye, but that frame capture rate may not synch with the rate at which the LEDs are being turned and off so it looks like its flickering on camera. Same thing with computer monitors and older tv's that refreshed the image so many times per second.

Probably some engineers on this forum would be able to give a better explanation.

I think the LEDs turn on and off rapidly in order to modulate the light intensity and control heat buildup. When we look at it our visual system perceives it as one continuous image since we can resolve a frame refresh rate around 10 per second without them starting to appear blurred together as one image. The video cameras have their own frame capture rate that exceeds that of the human eye, but that frame capture rate may not synch with the rate at which the LEDs are being turned and off so it looks like its flickering on camera. Same thing with computer monitors and older tv's that refreshed the image so many times per second.

Probably some engineers on this forum would be able to give a better explanation.

Thanks for taking your time to help me understand better! Luis

check out yellow Aventador headlights!

The strobe light effect is only noticeable on video because the camera cant focus properly on the light intensity of the LEDs but my god these guys sure do know how to ruin perfectly good cars... Nearly threw up when I saw that rear bumper on that pink murci. :icon_oak:

The light from an LED is a certain frequency in hertz. Let's say it's 30 Hz from the LED and the camera recording it records at a common 24 frames per second. Every few frames recorded by the camera will not be in sync with the light source and thus a "blinking" occurs where the camera caught the LED in between cycles.