Huracan at Geneve

JSeven

Been to Geneve Salon and had the oportunity to see closer the Huracan, talk to Lambo team and sat in the Car. Cars look stunning , I love the LP 560, but next to Huracan (there was on Gallardo there on another stand) it looks old!!!! Really, the Huracan IS THAT GOOD, IT has the right lines, and the stance screams exotic, one of the most beautiful cars on show. I´m 1,91/6,2 and the drive position is not pefet for tall guys, my head touch the roof :(

Some numbers stated by dealer, Huracan chassi is 50% stiffER than Gallardo and this together with many other mods makes this car a new drive dimension. They have sold more than 1000 units and the number is growing every week!

J.Seven

When did they bring out the Verde Mantis car? It was Giallo Ato before!

When did they bring out the Verde Mantis car? It was Giallo Ato before!

Don't know. I was there on Saturday and thats when these pics were taken. Maybe someone insisted on buying the Giallo Ato car immediately :P

The Giallo Aton car was only there for the press days ... for the public days the Grigio Lynx took center stage with a Bianco Icarus and Verde Mantis on the ground floor together with a Grigio Titans Aventador ... the Rosso Mars V10 was up in the VIP area with the Ad Personam Aventador Roadster in Blu Sideris in the 'studio'.

The Giallo Aton car was only there for the press days ... for the public days the Grigio Lynx took center stage with a Bianco Icarus and Verde Mantis on the ground floor together with a Grigio Titans Aventador ... the Rosso Mars V10 was up in the VIP area with the Ad Personam Aventador Roadster in Blu Sideris in the 'studio'.

Ok.. I was there press day and Giallo Ato was on main floor. SO they had Mantis someplace and brought it in on Thursday then. Would have loved to have seen it. Oh well.

Ok.. I was there press day and Giallo Ato was on main floor. SO they had Mantis someplace and brought it in on Thursday then. Would have loved to have seen it. Oh well.

If you look around on the parking lot behind the Lamborghini stand at Geneva (where most of the people from the stands go for a smoke) you will notice at least one truck from Carrozzeria Imperiale ... usually there is another Lamborghini hiding inside it, out of public view ... most likely the Verde Mantis was in that truck to replace the Giallo Aton.

A nice detail ... I've heard some of these trucks are unlocked via satellite straight from Italy ... the driver can't even open the cargo section himself ... very tight security I guess.