Just got back from a week in miami.saw RB's VS 50th

Griza

Was walking up collins towards Lincoln Rd and heard what could only be a Kreisseg. Turn around and there it was in all its glory. Jesus is this car insane, the look, the color, the sound..out of control. Was gonna say hello but im not that guy so I just keep walking, looking and listening. Could still hear it no less than 6-8 blocks away like it was still right next to me. Kris, congrats on owning some serious machines, enjoy in the best of health. Glad I was able to catch a glimpse of greatness.

Was walking up collins towards Lincoln Rd and heard what could only be a Kreisseg. Turn around and there it was in all its glory. Jesus is this car insane, the look, the color, the sound..out of control. Was gonna say hello but im not that guy so I just keep walking, looking and listening. Could still hear it no less than 6-8 blocks away like it was still right next to me. Kris, congrats on owning some serious machines, enjoy in the best of health. Glad I was able to catch a glimpse of greatness.

Should have said hi! Kris is even nicer in person than on the forums!

Thank you very much! You should have said hello!!! Please let me know next time you're in town. I appreciate your kind words!

Thank you very much! You should have said hello!!! Please let me know next time you're in town. I appreciate your kind words!

I have seen you buzzing around from time to time. I am in Miami every other weekend hanging out. Love it down there now..

I have seen you buzzing around from time to time. I am in Miami every other weekend hanging out. Love it down there now..

Say hello next time you see me!!