WTB: Looking for a 2010-2011 Gallardo Spyder

mbr805

looking for a 2010-2011 Gallardo Spyder, prefer Gray or Metallic Blue. Prefer private party sale but will look at other options. I am new to this forum so if more info needed please advise . Thanks

Welcome to the forum. You have come to the right place! Regardless of whether you go PP or Dealer PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get a PPI done. That being said you will find several dealers on here who are sponsors and can be trusted.

Cats Exotics always receives high praise as do the lambo franchises in Houston and Dallas.

Where are you located and do you any other preferences such as CCB, q-stitch interior, interior color miles vs. price?

To get you started:

Black on Black 2012 550-2 7k for 185k

http://www.lamborghinidallas.com/used/Lamb...61d50a94619.htm

Roy is great, just helped me on a Viper for my cousin. If you are set on private party, my friend in town is selling his Performante. In my opinion, it's the best Gallardo Spyder ever made. Red with Alcantara interior. Beautiful! You can see it on eBay.

Welcome to the forum. You have come to the right place! Regardless of whether you go PP or Dealer PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get a PPI done. That being said you will find several dealers on here who are sponsors and can be trusted.

Cats Exotics always receives high praise as do the lambo franchises in Houston and Dallas.

Where are you located and do you any other preferences such as CCB, q-stitch interior, interior color miles vs. price?

To get you started:

Black on Black 2012 550-2 7k for 185k

http://www.lamborghinidallas.com/used/Lamb...61d50a94619.htm

Thanks for the reply, Yes I am in contact with Cats(I was actually referred to them by a member of this site). I am located in LA area. not too concerned with color(interior). Would prefer gray or metallic blue with black trim/Callisto rims(black). Mileage under 20K. I found a 2011 in Yellow for sale from O'Gara Coach for $159K but did not get to the dealership in time to grab it....

Roy is great, just helped me on a Viper for my cousin. If you are set on private party, my friend in town is selling his Performante. In my opinion, it's the best Gallardo Spyder ever made. Red with Alcantara interior. Beautiful! You can see it on eBay.

Thanks for the info, trying to stay in the 160-170K range though so I would assume his Performante is going to be higher priced than this. Thanks.